BOB Recruitment 2016 www.bankofbaroda.co.in Vacancy for Probationary Officer Posts- Bank of Baroda announces the vacancy for Probationary Officer Posts. BOB invites applications from eligible candidates to apply for the same.
BOB Recruitment 2016 www.bankofbaroda.co.in Vacancy Details
|Probationary Officer||400 Posts|
Total number of BOB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy is 400 Posts.
Age Limit- Candidates age to apply for BOB for the posts of Probationary Officer should be between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
Educational Qualification- Candidates shortlisted by Bank of Baroda should have Bachelors and Bachelors degree in any discipline from recognized university with the minimum of 60% marks for the posts of Probationary Officer.
Steps to Apply for MPSC Jobs 2016 www.mpsc.gov.in
Candidates should upload online application through official website of BOB http://www.bankofbaroda.com/ from 2 August 2016 to 21 August 2016.
Application Fees- Candidates of General & OBC candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 600 and SC/ST/PwD candidates are required to pay an application fee of INR 100.
Selection Process- Candidates need to qualify online exam (objective and descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Important Dates and Downloads
- Starting Date of Submission of Application Form- 2 August 2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form- 21 August 2016
- Click here for official website- http://www.bankofbaroda.com/
- Click here to apply online- http://www.bankofbaroda.com/
- Click to Notification Download- http://www.bankofbaroda.com/careers/Admission_2016.asp